Highlights of the Generative AI Bootcamp
Curated for Anyone with 0-1 years of Experience
8 weeks of training
4 Live Masterclasses
Recorded Sessions for Self-Study
Free Python Training Included
5 Hands-on Projects + Capstone Project
1:1 interactions with AI Professionals
10+ Tools & Platforms covered
Level up your GenAI game with these Tools & Platforms
Top companies that our alumni work at
Last date of application:
Still not sure?
- Introduction to Python and Programming
- Python Data Types, Variables, Operators, Data Structures
- Python Programming Constructs: Conditionals, Loops, Functions
- UDFs, Best Coding Practices and Exception Handling
- Python for Data Science and Pandas: Working with relational databases, Data Cleaning, Preprocessing, Analysis
- Advanced Text Processing using Pandas
- Basics of Linux: Commands, Setting up Local Environment
- Apply prompting techniques to create prompts for asking questions and evaluating the customer's response
- Introduction to Prompt Engineering: Improve the assistant's responses by applying simple (non-reasoning) prompting techniques
- Create a personalised AI tutor application on Google Colab
- Image Prompting Techniques with Dall-E & Stable Diffusion
- Automate News Recommendation with Generative AI
- Advanced Prompt Engineering: Apply Chain of Thought and other reasoning-based prompting techniques
- Apply AI System Design principles to create architecture of ShopAssistAI
- Learn how to use Whisper API to take audio input and transcribe it.
- Deploy and create the product with Flask
- Transfer learning: Apply the same principles to problems in other domains
- Understand the different parts of LangChain - Models, Prompts, Indexes, Chains, Memory and Agents
- Explore the different tools in LangChain and initialise an agent that uses the tools to read different types of files or data present in the company database
- Construct the Search Index and Entity Store and create a functionality to update it with every question that the user asks
- Use the Chain functionality of LangChain to connect all the components
- Build your own generative AI-integrated Chatbot Application using Prompt Engineering, LLM APIs, and Langchain
The curriculum and content are subject to revision based on industry trends and updates.
Want to master these topics?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help you get started on your learning journey!
Meet the Program Experts
Co-founder, AI BOTS
Machine Learning Engineer, InfoObjects Inc
Get certified and improve your career opportunities
How does upGrad Campus make you job-ready?
You need more than a college degree to work in your dream company. upGrad Campus’s structured platform gives you the support you need to stand out from the crowd.
Top Faculty & Industry Experts
upGrad Campus Certificate
Scholarships & Financial Assistance
With India’s growing tech industry and widespread AI adoption, mastering Generative AI opens doors to lucrative career opportunities. To gain a competitive edge over other professionals, mastering Generative AI is the need of the hour. upGrad Campus’s Generative AI Bootcamp, curated specially for freshers in the domain, is designed exactly for this purpose.
Since our course is specially curated for fresh graduates, you will get practical real-world experience with Live Masterclasses and Projects. Moreover, if you’re new to the world of coding, you will also get FREE training in Python.
There is no specific eligibility criteria for participating in the Generative AI Bootcamp. This course is specially designed for freshers and college students, and covers everything starting from the very basics, including programming with Python. So a coding background is not compulsory (although knowing a coding language like Java, Python or C/C++ is an added bonus).
To enroll in the program, you can click on the Talk To Our Learning Consultants button on the website. Our Learning Consultants will reach out to you and will counsel you accordingly. Further, you can pay the admissions fee and block your seat to enroll in the program.
Generative AI skills complement industry-relevant skills like Data Science & Analytics, Full Stack Development, Business Analytics and Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. After completing the Generative AI Bootcamp and one of our job-ready courses, you will have virtually unlimited options in the field of your choice.
By only completing the Generative AI Bootcamp, you still have career opportunities for the roles of Gen AI Developer, Prompt Engineer and Gen AI Engineer, among others.
Keeping your office/college workload in mind, the Live sessions and masterclasses are scheduled on every Saturday, Sunday from 7 pm to 9 pm.
This Generative AI Bootcamp employs Project-based learning and gives you hands-on experience through 6 Projects, including a Capstone Project. These projects will give you exposure to platforms like GPT 3.5/4, ChatGPT, OpenAI, Dall-E and more. They will enable you to step into the shoes of Gen AI engineers at companies and put to use theoretical learning in an experiential manner. Post this Generative AI course, these will serve as a portfolio of projects you can illustrate to advance your career.
Due to the hands-on nature of the Generative AI Bootcamp, you will require a laptop/desktop in order to attend classes and complete projects.
The learning content will be available to access for 3 years post the completion of your course.
At the start of the Generative AI Bootcamp, you will be assigned a mentor. The role of your mentor is to help you through your course and assess your progress along the way. Mentors are there to guide you through any queries or issues you may have during the course.
In addition, you will also be guided by Subject Matter Experts who will conduct the Live sessions and by Teaching Assistants who will help resolve your doubts.
We provide an extensive range of resources for you to dip into to resolve your queries. Every weekend, you will have doubt-clearing sessions, where you can get answers to your queries in a one-on-one manner from Teaching Assistants and Subject Matter Experts. Furthermore, you can also connect with other students in the forum and get any peer support you need.